Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Under Armour Legwear

Have to say, now its getting really cold out, I'm definitely favouring Under Armour men's leggings under clothes, they don't make you feel hot, but they certainly do keep you feeling warm without that awkward feeling of anything bulky underneath your trousers. The knees are definitely grateful..

There like boxer shorts that just go all the way to your socks!

Under Armour Legwear seems really well made too.

Under Armour has been doing well here in the states, but I haven't acquired any yet. I rarely wear anything in the winter under jeans.

I was out clearing a driveway of snow the other weekend, but I just had a pair of fleece lined leggings underneath.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:41 PM, Tech said:

Have to say, now its getting really cold out, I'm definitely favouring Under Armour men's leggings under clothes, they don't make you feel hot, but they certainly do keep you feeling warm without that awkward feeling of anything bulky underneath your trousers. The knees are definitely grateful..

There like boxer shorts that just go all the way to your socks!

Under Armour Legwear seems really well made too.

Hey Tech, I did not see your comment before posting similar comments on the Chit Chat subforum. I do not (yet) have any of the Under Armour full length leggings, but I purchased three pair of 3/4 length, each adifferent brand for comparison, and the UA are my favorites. All three seem pretty well made but the UA just “feels better” when worn. Been thinking about picking up a couple pairs of full length, I’ll likely do so next time I spot them on sale.

Logjam

Edited by Logjam_legs

Under Armour has been doing well here in the states, but I haven't acquired any yet. I rarely wear anything in the winter under jeans.

I was out clearing a driveway of snow the other weekend, but I just had a pair of fleece lined leggings underneath.

I'm thinking likewise, but then again, I'm kinda cheap too !!!

I’m also pretty cheap, Heelster, expecially with regard to buying “optional” clothing like leggings. I watch for sales on items like leggings. My style of dress is 90% or so conventional male, and I’m also retired. My dear wife does the majority of clothes shopping for me at thrift stores, she is a Jedi master at the process, and so I generally feel very well put together, and fortunate!

I do occasionally wear one of the two pair of full-length or three pair of 3/4 length leggings that I own under shorts. It’s a look I’ve seen elsewhere, I like it on myself as well.

Logjam