Sign in to follow this  
Logjam_legs

Legwear preference(s)?

What is your preferred type, or types, of legwear? Do you have color preferences? Anything else to add?

As for me - first choice, sheer pantyhose or thigh highs in any “conventional” colors, second athletic/running tights, in whatever color strikes me at the moment. I’m still quite cautious about wearing sheers “out”, no worries with running tights as those are much more conventional.

I would like to try hose with garter belt (for, ah, “convenience”) but haven’t yet found any that will fit me as I’m on the tall side and carrying a few more pounds than I really should.

So -  what’cha got?

Logjam

It's kinda ironic, but as right now, I'm stuck to what I can pull up one handed - this sucks. I've never had pajama pants until Feb 28th.

I'll go into details when I can type with two hands.

Leggings, yoga pants, athletic tights and thermal. I like compression on my legs when doing several types of athletic endeavors and leggings help give me what I  want.

Heelster - without prying, it sounds like “heal quickly, heal well!” May be in order. Best wishes!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Logjam_legs said:

Heelster - without prying, it sounds like “heal quickly, heal well!” May be in order. Best wishes!

Correct - and thanks!!

On 3/10/2018 at 6:58 PM, Cali said:

Leggings, yoga pants, athletic tights and thermal. I like compression on my legs when doing several types of athletic endeavors and leggings help give me what I  want.

I hadn't thought of the sensation as compression, but I enjoy a snug fit on my legs and lower torso.

I’ll see if I can jumpstart thisforum once more. I recently discovered, and pirchased three pairs of 3/4 length men’s athletic tights. love ‘em! A nice sensation of compression, AND they are very handy as an extra layer on these quite cold days we have had here of late. Twice now I’ve worn them under jeans while out on early AM winter photography “expeditions” and they help keep me warm. They probably wouldn’t be enough for all day outdoors, but they don’t have the bulk of conventional thermal underwear either.

Logjam_legs