Sign in to follow this  
Cali

Legging types.

This winter I started to wear more leggings to keep warm and I got tired of wear sweatpants.

I got some velvet leggings and enjoy wearing them. Early this week I stopped by Macy's to what was left over in the velvet leggings selection...only one in XL, but I did find a pair of corduroy leggings from Hue in (M). Great fit and look.

I wouldn't want to wear anything tight fitting if I had to buy it in an XL.. Probably why it was on the shelf still? lol

Flashbacks of "The people of Walmart" spring to mind...

• Like 1

Well I'm lucky that mediums fit me just fine. But it's not the XL, its the XXXL ones you have to watch out for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2018 at 11:34 AM, Tech said:

I wouldn't want to wear anything tight fitting if I had to buy it in an XL.. Probably why it was on the shelf still? lol

Flashbacks of "The people of Walmart" spring to mind...

I guess I’m the persona non grata here then 😜 I’m on the tall side, and carrying a few extra pounds ( working on that part, honest!) so I expect I will need at least an XL size.

Logjam

• Haha 1

I have found leggings to be great home wear. I've managed to find Camo, some wild patterns, Nine West ankle lace up, zippered ankle, along with a variety of brands. I probably now have more than I will ever wear out - - -  - - Maybe !!

• Like 1