Sign in to follow this  
Tech

My favourite type of legwear is...

My Favourite type of legwear is.....

Because...

Off you go..

Hmmmm - - Right now , Leggings.

1 - Comfort around the house. Almost like wearing nothing as compared to jeans. ( I hate baggy / sweat pants / pajama pants )

2 - Price. I just acquired two pairs, and with coupons, it came to $1.78 the other day.

3 - Doesn't seem to bother the wife near as much as thigh high stockings.

4 - The fleece lined leggings are damned warm. I can go outside in the cold, and keep my legs warm.

Here is what I have been getting from a local CVS with special coupons.

If high waist is an issue, just fold them down one turn.

https://www.amazon.com/Conceited-Printed-Leggings-Women-Electric/dp/B078HH8C5F/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1546404359&sr=8-3&keywords=winwin%2Bleggings&th=1

Got to be lululemon gender specific doesn’t matter they all stretch for perfect fit. So much styles to choose from you will find something that is right for you. 

So many styles now I wear Align pants  ll with soft nulux fabric soft and comfortable. Lululemon has different styles and fit with leggings. I prefer the naked sensation feels as you have nothing on. Also accentuates every curve my body has. 

Leggings. For more, see my several recent posts on the other sub-forums. But, I won’t wear them in public except under shorts. I’m a bit older and carrying a few extra pounds (slowly working on that) and I think the shorts over make for a better overall look. As of right now, and assuming the weather is warm enough (NOT at present) my preferred style is the 3/4 length under shorts - I like the look, and that length lets me display my tattoo on my lower calf. I’m quite fond of the ink and what it represents.

Logjam